Is Your Business Ready?
“TECHNOLOGY IS CONSISTENTLY CHANGING” okay that is cliche – we all know that!
However, there are very significant changes coming our way in IT within the next year. These changes will affect personal and/or business-related hardware that are using outdated operating systems.
- Are you aware if these changes will affect you?
- If so, do you have an action plan in place?
- If you are not sure, have you considered an IT Audit to clarify your current IT environment and to find out if your business will be left exposed to risks?
- Do you want to know what your options are?
Yes, there are a few questions many of you may not have answers to, so to help you out, during the month of February only, IRIS IT is offering a FREE Audit of your IT environment.
What is an IT Audit?
An IT audit identifies risks to the business within a number of key IT areas including; business continuity, security, and scalability for growth. In summary, the reasons for performing an IT audit are:
- To ensure that the physical and virtual servers are configured as per industry best practise; confirming reliability and security;
- To identify hardware bottlenecks that are impacting on business productivity;
- To obtain a listing of infrastructure hardware assets and ensure a valid warranty is in place;
- To validate the disaster & recovery process, and
- To identify security risks within the network
An IT Audit will have the following benefits:
- Ensure software compliance by knowing what you have and what you use;
- Reduce IT costs by allowing you to make informed future investment decisions on your IT assets;
- Align your IT with your business goals. Especially if you have plans for quick growth, expansion and acquisition, and
- Data Security Improvements by identifying risks and implementing strong process controls.
About IRIS IT, your IT support partner
IRIS IT provides the design, build, installation and maintenance of secure IT servers and networks. We can help you to manage software end of life transitions and find the best solution for your business. Our trusted team are experienced able to explain complex issues to you in a language you’ll understand.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.